Cooking may be a good way to unwind from a busy week. This delight session at the weekend is filled with fun with creativeness. within the in progress chilling weather, you mostly desire ingestion hot snacks on a vacation. the foremost useful recipes square measure those that may be ready in no time and square measure enough to be delicious. you’ll like to add spinach pakodas with ample your favorite winter recipes. These square measure straightforward to cook with only a few and cheap ingredients.
- Besan 2 cups
- Water 1 cup
- Spinach 150 grams
- Green chillies 2
- Garlic 2 flakes
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder ¼ tsp
- Eno powder 1 tsp
- Oil To fry
- Mix besan and water. Beat well to make a thick and smooth paste.
- Chop spinach and green chillies nicely.
- Grate garlic flakes.
- Add spinach, green chillies, garlic, salt and chilli powder in it. Mix well.
- Add eno powder and stir well.
- Heat the oil in a pan for deep frying the pakodas.
- Take a small table spoon. Fill it with pakoda batter.
- Leave this spoon full batter in hot oil.
- Repeat the same with rest of the batter.
- Turn the high flame low.
- Fry them till golden turning their sides frequently on low flame.
- Serve them sizzling hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup.
- For frying, use olive oil instead of any other refined oil to make the snack healthier.
- The tasty and crunchy snack is ready.
- Problem with loading video information. Please try after sometime.