There is no fixed time to have coffee, especially for coffee lovers. Whether its summer or winter, I love to have hot coffee in any season. Hot coffee is quite easy to make. It only depends on how to prepare it.
- Preparation Time – 6 mins
- Cooking Time – 5 mins
- Total Time –11 mins
- Serve – 3
Ingredients of the recipe:-
- Coffee: – 1 tbsp
- Milk: – 3 cups
- Sugar: – 2
- Cocoa Powder: – 1 tbsp
- Water: – 3-4 tbsp
How to Prepare:-
- Take a large bowl; add coffee, sugar, and ½ tbsp water.
- Start whisking all the three rigorously with a spoon for 1 min.
- Add 1 more spoon of water and whisk the mixture for 2 mins.
- Again add 1 more spoon of water and repeat the procedure.
- Keep whisking the mixture for 2 mins.
- In the last add the remaining ½ tbsp of water and whisk it for 1 min. (You will find the colour of coffee turns into light brown and texture is very creamy).
- Meanwhile, heat the milk in a utensil.
- When milk comes to a boil and 3 spoons of whisked coffee.
- Mix the coffee and milk with the help of a spoon.
- Transfer the coffee to the cups
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder over the coffee.
- You can add more coffee to make it stronger.
- If required add sugar according to your taste.
- Calories: – 80
- Total Fat: – 10 g
- Total Carbs: – 2 g
- Dietary Fiber: – 0 g
- Protein: – 8 g
- Cholesterol: – 0 mg
So what are you waiting just leave your place and make this delicious hot coffee? This recipe will definitely help you.