1 Ferrari LaFerrari
The LaFerrari (project name, F150) is a limited production hybrid sports car built by Ferrari. LaFerrari literally means “TheFerrari” in Italian and in some other Romance languages, in this context in the sense that it is the “definitive” Ferrari. On 3 December 2016, a LaFerrari was auctioned off for $7 million (£5,743,500.00) making this car “the most valuable 21st-century automobile ever sold at auction”. In 2017 the last of its’ Aperta version was auctioned for $10 million
- Price: ₹ 1,150,000
- Top Speed : 0 to 60 mph: 2.5 sec
- 0 to 100 mph: 4.8 sec
- 0 to 150 mph: 9.8 sec
- Standing ¼-mile: 9.8 sec @ 150 mph
- Manufacturer Ferrari
Engine 6.3 L F140FE V12, electric motor & KERS
Transmission 7-speed dual-clutch automated manual
- Wheelbase 2,650 mm (104.3 in)
- Length 4,702 mm (185.1 in)
- Width 1,992 mm (78.4 in)
- Height 1,116 mm (43.9 in)
- Kerb weight 1,585 kg (3,495 lb)
2 Pagani Huayra
The Pagani Huayra : is an Italian mid-engined sports car produced by Pagani. Succeeding the company’s previous offering, the Zonda, it had a base price of €850,000. It is named after Huayra-Tata, a Quechua wind god. The Huayra was named “The Hypercar of the Year 2012” by Top Gear magazine and received a very positive review when tested by Richard Hammond on Top Gear. On February 11, 2015, it was reported that the Pagani Huayra has been sold out. The Huayra was limited to just 100 units as part of Pagani’s agreement with engine supplier Mercedes-AMG.
- Price ₹ 1500,00000 in India.
- Base price of €850,000.
- Engine: 370 cu in (6.0 L) AMG bi-turbo M158 V12
- Production: 2012–2015; 2017–Present (roadster) 2017–Present (BC)
- Transmission: 7-speed sequential
- Designer Horacio Pagani
Manufacturer Pagani Automobili S.p.A.
- Engine 370 cu in (6.0 L) AMG bi-turbo M158 V12
- Power output 537 kW (730 PS) (coupe)
- 562 kW (764 PS) (roadster)
- 588 kW (800 PS) (Huayra BC)
- Transmission 7- Speed sequential
- Wheelbase 2,795 mm (110.0 in)
- Length 4,605 mm (181.3 in)
- Width 2,036 mm (80.2 in)
- Height 1,169 mm (46.0 in)
3 W Motors Fenyr SuperSport
W Motors is a Dubai-based car company, established originally in Beirut, Lebanon in 2012 by Ralph R. Debbas. W Motors was the first Lebanese manufacturer of sports cars and is the first Middle-East-based manufacturer of luxury sports cars, or supercars.
- Price $3.4 million
- Year 2016
- Make W Motors
- Model SuperSport
- Engine: flat 6
- Transmission 7 Speed Double Clutch
- Horsepower @ RPM 900
4 Lamborghini Veneno
The Lamborghini Aventador is a mid-engined sports car produced by the Italian manufacturer Lamborghini.
Launched on 28 February 2011 at the Geneva Motor Show, five months after its initial unveiling in Sant’Agata Bolognese, the vehicle, internally codenamed LB834, was designed to replace the then-decade-old Murciélago as the new flagship model. Soon after the Aventador unveiling, Lamborghini announced that it had already sold over 12 of the production vehicles, with deliveries starting in the second half of 2011. By March 2016, Lamborghini had already built 5,000 Aventadors, taking five years to achieve this milestone
- Price $4.5 million.
- Fuel Type Petrol
- No. of Gears 7 Manual
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
- Engine Description 6498cc, V12
- Maximum Power 740 Bhp
- Maximum Torque 690 Nm
PERFORMANCE & MILEAGE
Top Speed (KMPH)354